Dear fellow car enthusiast. Welcome to Team Hybrid. As you know, we are one if not the most elite team in the import industry. What you are about to be exposed to is one of a kind organization which was established by our Founder/President, James Lin on January 7, 1995 in Oxnard, California.
We require full participation, dedication, motivation, professionalism, respect and above all a positive attitude to customize a vehicle up to our “Hybrid Quality” standards.
This is only the beginning of a long journey towards success.
Believe in our philosophy, guidance, award winning formula, management and tradition.
We have proven ourselves to the import industry by setting standards and trends.
Now, it is your turn to prove yourself to us.
Our family wishes you good luck.
We hope that you will become one of the Hybridz in the near future.
Expectations, Terms of Membership and Commitments:
- Proposal of your car & yourself via email, forum or printed out & presented at a meeting.
- Attend monthly meetings, family gatherings, setup, & competition events unless excused.
- Probationary memberships are $35.00 per month (Non-Refundable).
Full member memberships are $30.00 per month (Non-Refundable).
The monthly should be dialed between the 1st and the 15th of every month.
Membership can be task via Zelle, Paypal or in person at a team meeting.
- Total memberships are non-refundable if probationary period is terminated either by the probationary member (applicant) and/or by the team, chapter director, co-leaders or founder/president. This same rule applies as well when one becomes a member and/or co-leader.
- Positive attitude and belief in the “Hybrid Formula” and the co-leaders/chapter directors.
- Network with all members and be aggressive in selling yourself.
- Continue customizing your vehicle to “Hybrid Quality.”
- Always ask for guidance before taking dramatic steps in modifications.
- Not eligible for Hybrid sponsorship products while on probation unless approved by leader.
- Team title sponsorships listed on the front page of our website are a privilege and benefit.
- Do not and never in any circumstance contact our Team Title sponsorships listed on the front page of our website without our Founder/President permission.
- Once you become a member, these same expectations, terms of membership and commitments still apply
- Expectations, terms of membership and commitments are subject to change without notice so any probationary member, member, hunnyz and co-leader must comply accordingly.
- Your vehicle will be at Team Hybrid’s discretion for any show or media exposure with full Hybrid Sticker Package
(1) Hybrid banner top windshield
(2) Hybrid side stickers
(2) www.teamhybrid.com side stickers
(1) 21-30” www.teamhybrid.com rear windshield sticker, team Instagram handles and Team Hybrid license plate & frame
(which will need to be purchased $40 and plate must be taken off after the exposure but frame can stay affixed to car).
This is also subject to change w/o notice.
- Must give Founder/President or Co-leaders/Chapter Directors minimum 1-2 weeks notice if one cannot attend an upcoming Hybrid event.
- Always give 110%. Missing “mandatory” meetings and events must be excused.
- We understand this is a hobby and your 1st family, profession or work, education, unforeseen circumstances/events and etc. may cause you to miss team mandatory events, but all we ask for in return is your understanding, respect and courtesy of those leaders/members who live, breath and dedicate themselves to Team Hybrid at all costs.
In conclusion, please make sure your absence is excused by the leader, coleaders or chapter directors.
- Must not use the name of “Team Hybrid” without permission to obtain personal sponsorships, special arrangements with race/show/club/import shop representatives and etc. If in doubt, always call, email or talk to a co-leader or chapter director.
- Must not use the name of “Team Hybrid” or its leaders in vain or use your experience in Team Hybrid to break up the team or leave and use our procedures which you will be privy to.
Contributing Article, Photography and Video
We at Team Hybrid acknowledge the art and time one puts into their photojournalism and artwork.
From time-to-time our team title sponsors, individual sponsors and Hybrid Management may require stock photography to be used for their marketing purposes. Because of this, we ask that all leaders, members, probationary members, hunnyz and affliates acknowledge that all photography, artwork and articles used under Team Hybrid and Hybrid Hunnyz are sole intended for marketing purposes and not for profit.
All images submitted, provided and/or if one joins Team Hybrid regardless of personal water marks are properties of Team Hybrid and Hybrid Hunnyz weather you are a co-leader, member, probationary member, hunnyz or decide to terminate your membership.
Images and articles being used may at time be rendered, cut, changed or altered for marketing and special purposes. Acknowledgment of images or article may sometime not reach the intended audience, but Team Hybrid does recognize those contributors as TEAM PLAYERS giving back to the organization.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I ___________hereby grant to Team Hybrid, Hybrid Hunnyz, Founder/President, Co-Leaders, its assignees, licensees, and legal representatives, the irrevocable right to copyright and to use, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes photographic portraits or pictures of ______________________________customized by me or composites or other images, of any manner, shape or form, in all forms and media (the “Images”), in conjunction with my own or a fictitious or no name, for advertising, trade, or any other lawful purposes. I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the Images, their use, or any printed or audio matter that may be used in connection therewith.
I hereby release Team Hybrid, Hybrid Hunnyz, Founder/President, Co-Leaders, and its assigns, licensees and successors from any claims that may arise regarding the use of my image including any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of moral rights, rights of publicity or copyright. I represent and warrant that I am of full age and can legally enter into this agreement. I have read this release and am fully familiar with its contents.
Please keep in mind, if you do not wish for your image or article to be changed, because you feel it is a reach of copy rights, please ask for your letter of resignation. This is not TEAM YOU, this is TEAM HYBRID.
- Introduction of yourself, background, family, past/current car build(s) and etc.
- Why you want to join Team Hybrid and how can Team Hybrid benefit (R.O.I. aka. Return of investment) from your membership.
- Pictures of your vehicle along with a spec sheet, annual race/show/event schedule.
- * Professional Cover and Layout of your proposal
* If you need guidance or have questions on theformat, please call, email or talk to a co-leader/chapter director.